REPORTS (Urgent inspections by arrangement) Both non invasive and invasive inspections.
Non invasive pre-purchase inspections include:
- Index of report contents
- Property details and purchaser information
- Cera earthquake information
- Insurance documentation for transfer of insurance
- General Property Observations.
- Exterior of Dwelling details.
- Interior of Dwelling details
- Services in the property
- Garage and outbuilding details
- Room by room comments. Each room with separate section
- Conclusions & Settlement day Check List
- Full size photos and additional comments
- Statement of Terms and Conditions and constraints
'P' Lab Tests:
Testing for Meth-Amphetamine ('P' lab) residues for your rental property or for your new property purchase that may just save you $1,000's.
Insurance Inspections including:
Rebuild Cost Indication Analysis
Site slope details
Property W.O.F. including deferred maintenance
Earthquake Damage & Repair Check-ups
All reports are typed up at the property to ensure the reports contain the greatest degree of accuracy possible. All reports are prepared in accordance with NZS 4306:2005 voluntary standard for House Inspections.
Floors must have access + 350mm clearance.
Reports contain full page colour photos.
Accuracy within 3mm
Floor layout plan marked out.
Corners and centre of room specified.
Any specific areas required are included.